Ankündigungen: Willkommen im Forum! Wir möchten Euch bitten keine Namen von historischen Personen als Nick zu verwenden. Danke!

*** Welcome to the forum. Please do not use names of historical persons as nickname! Thx. Please Sign in ("registrieren")!

History of War - Forum : Rules questions : Bought English version started deck, contained only manual in German language
()
New Topic Post Reply
Beitrag von Nachricht
miikka
Level: Member
IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User
icon Bought English version started deck, contained only manual in German language

Hi,

and sorry if this topic has been covered before, I could not locate a thread i this forum where it would have been covered (please provide a link to the thread if there is one).

Today I purchased an Allied started deck from local store (Fantasiapelit; Helsinki, Finland), which has english language on the cover/pack, and on the cards as well.

Unfortunately, the manual (folded out paper containing the rules) is in German only, and I am not fluent in German;

if the rules (manual) is available in the web/in this forum, in English, would greatly appreciate a link to the rules written in English -- if there is not one available, I am not able to learn the game at all.

All help would be appreciated & thank you in advance -- hope to get to learn the game soon & tell friends about it

Best,
Miikka

10-04-2008 at 21:35 | Antwort mit Zitat
Spider

icon Re: Bought English version started deck, contained only manual in German language

You can download the manual in English here (it's from the pacific edition though)

http://www.historyofwar.de/dateien/Rules%20Klein%20Pazifik.pdf

10-04-2008 at 22:05 | Antwort mit Zitat
miikka

icon Re: Bought English version started deck, contained only manual in German language

Thank you very much

Best,
Miikka

10-04-2008 at 22:07 | Antwort mit Zitat
miikka

It would be interesting to know, from the publisher of this game, is this extremely rare occurance, to have German manual within English starter deck?

Just want to let the local store selling the game to know what to answer if someone else encounters a situation like this (dont want to see people get irritated with the game before they even get a chance to play it) -- I will send them an email & give a link to the English version (provided by Spider) of the manual, in case people will face the same situation as me.

If there is something else you (publisher and or developer of the game) would like me to do, before sending a message to the store, let me know.

Best,
Miikka

10-04-2008 at 22:35 | Antwort mit Zitat
History of War - Forum : Rules questions : Bought English version started deck, contained only manual in German language New Topic Post Reply

Login ? Username: Passwort: Passwort vergessen ?
Forum Eigenschaften:
Wer kann neue Beiträge erstellen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann auf Beiträge antworten ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann Beiträge lesen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member, Gast
HTML An ? no
UBBC An ? yes
Wortfilter ? no