Ankündigungen: Willkommen im Forum! Wir möchten Euch bitten keine Namen von historischen Personen als Nick zu verwenden. Danke!

*** Welcome to the forum. Please do not use names of historical persons as nickname! Thx. Please Sign in ("registrieren")!

History of War - Forum : Rules questions : An effect DV rule question
()
New Topic Post Reply
Beitrag von Nachricht
gengijoe
Level: Member
IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User
icon An effect DV rule question

Hello! In the 2 deck Pacific box starter rule book under actions and effects it states that "...that the DV of a unit may not be lowered below 1..." Does this mean that when I place 2 of my Heinkel He115C's in a territory, all my opponent's naval units that have DV 2 or less are not reduced to 0 but to 1 instead and they aren't destroyed? Thanks for any help.
I've been using the Heinkels to get rid of those pesky pt boats and destroyers by thinking that just by being in the territory unlocked my opponent's ships DV 2 or less are destroyed.
Thanks!

18-12-2007 at 10:47 | Antwort mit Zitat
Spider
Level: Member
IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User
icon Re: An effect DV rule question

There is a difference between "effect" and "action". The He115C has a permanent effect which lowers the DV by 1 by just being in a territory. With an effect you can't lower DV to 0 or less. Other cards have to be locked to trigger an action that reduces DV by 1. By triggering an action it is possible to get the enemy's DV to 0 or below but not with an effect.

18-12-2007 at 12:31 | Antwort mit Zitat
History of War - Forum : Rules questions : An effect DV rule question New Topic Post Reply

Login ? Username: Passwort: Passwort vergessen ?
Forum Eigenschaften:
Wer kann neue Beiträge erstellen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann auf Beiträge antworten ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann Beiträge lesen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member, Gast
HTML An ? no
UBBC An ? yes
Wortfilter ? no