Ankündigungen: Willkommen im Forum! Wir möchten Euch bitten keine Namen von historischen Personen als Nick zu verwenden. Danke!

*** Welcome to the forum. Please do not use names of historical persons as nickname! Thx. Please Sign in ("registrieren")!

History of War - Forum : Rules questions : Shot up?
()
New Topic Post Reply
Beitrag von Nachricht
New Yorker
Level: Member
IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User
icon Shot up?

I was reading the rules sheet, and it states that when you deploy a unit to a territory it must be locked, and so cannot block. Then when the enemy attacks, I cannot block and so he can distribute damage as he sees fit. The units that he attacks cannot strike back and so I lose the units without even a fight. Am I reading this right? Basically when I deploy units to a territory, they're supposed to be sitting ducks and get shot up? How does one get around this, because with our first game it stopped combat, made us afraid to fight, and made for a boring game.

23-01-2007 at 20:03 | Antwort mit Zitat
Konwacht
Level: Moderator
IP: Logged

View Profile Send Email to User
icon Re: Shot up?

Well, that´s right, but be aware: Each game round the initiative changes between both players. So, next round you will be the one you deploys units after the other player and then he can´t attack you anymore. And with the beginning of the next round all units are unlocked.

23-01-2007 at 20:53 | Antwort mit Zitat
History of War - Forum : Rules questions : Shot up? New Topic Post Reply

Login ? Username: Passwort: Passwort vergessen ?
Forum Eigenschaften:
Wer kann neue Beiträge erstellen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann auf Beiträge antworten ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member
Wer kann Beiträge lesen ? HoW-Team, Moderator, Member, Member, Member, Gast
HTML An ? no
UBBC An ? yes
Wortfilter ? no